Amateur radio podcast: Solder Smoke

Terry Fox tfox at knology.net
Sun Dec 10 13:47:28 CST 2006

Thanks guys.  I hope you all realized I was just kidding.  The implication
that an iPod can only be used with Macs sounded like Mac-enthusiast hype.
Then, the caveman commercials got into it, and before you know it, fun was
had by (almost) all.

I cherish my Mac times.  Yea.

Regarding the real meat of the email  I did try www.soldersmoke.com again,
and it came right up.  W3HXF, I suggest you try again.

Happy holidays.
Terry