Fw: [PropNET-Online] FCC Eliminates Morse Code Requirement (Text Inline)

David A Aitcheson - KB3EFS kb3efs at gisco.net
Sat Dec 16 06:42:50 CST 2006

Terry and All,

Having gone to bed and slept just to make sure I wasn't dreaming, and pinched
myself to make sure I was not "anything else" ...

Like the ARRL Web site says the only thing missing is an effective date.  Which
would be 30 days after _publication in the Federal Register_ so my guess is
some time in January?

At least it is in time for "a holiday" so new toys can be placed under a certian
"tree" by some jolly OM in a fur trimmed red suit!

73
Dave
KB3EFS