Fwd: an electronics query

Iain McFadyen mcfadyenusa at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 16 18:41:18 CST 2006

If you  could just S.T.R.E.T.C.H this one to about ten times its length...

http://www.alancomputech.com/ffc-20p-40mm.html

I did also find an advert for the Fujikura-T 2896 cable, at just US$255.00 for
a 100 foot length.

Good hunting!  Just Google "Sumitomo 20624", or "Fujikura-t 2896", or
variations on a theme...

... you might still be better off buying another scanner from Ebay.

Here's a reference site for the Sumitomo product:

http://www.sei.co.jp/ewp/E/product/detail/7_02.html

Iain