toys

Frank Gentges fgentges at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 18 23:18:49 CST 2006

I agree with your choice.

I recall getting an atomic energy kit when I was a kid.  It included a
sparinthascope and radioactive source where a piece of foil was sealed
on a plastic disk with screen wire.  My best recollection was the foil
was Polonium but then maybe it was something else.  I am sure I could
get that screen wire off if the foil was needed for some important mission.

About the same time an anti-static brush came out with a piece of
polonium foil under a grid.  Its purpose was to kill any static charge
so the brush could remove all the little dirt particles from a piece of
photographic film.

Actually,  the 10 toys should all be on my Christmas want list for fun
and adventure.  Its like being a kid again.

Frank