FW: RE: Re: Fwd: Microwaves & RF UPDATE December 21, 2006

jsteller at spottydog.us jsteller at spottydog.us
Fri Dec 22 10:31:26 CST 2006

Or how to properly quench a spark gap for that matter.  I do have a tractor  that can be started that way.  I always use the starter though, and even converted it over to 12V.  I'll probably have to mount some weights up front, which will block the starter hole any way.  I love Morse though, if I ever get back into HF, it will be QRP CW.

--- JST