Improved weather predictions from new mini-satellites

John Teller jsteller at spottydog.us
Sat Dec 30 23:17:12 CST 2006

Orbital built one of those satellites, and delivered the rest as kits,
and the Taiwanese bolted them together.  Sort of like your multi-million
dollar Heathkit.  The bus is the same technology as the ORBCOMM
satellites, just with different payloads.  BTW - I wrote a bunch of the
flight software.

--- JST