Fw: *****SPAM***** [softrock40] Dual-receiver Rocky

Terry Fox wb4jfi at knology.net
Mon Jan 1 10:02:28 CST 2007

This also looks very interesting.  Paul and I discussed diversity reception while I was in DC.  I didn't know that Alex was back working on Rocky, so that's great!!  I hope he messes with transmit while at it.

This and Phil Covington's HPSDR Rx board (and forthcoming Tx board) are items to watch.
Terry