Spam ? - Fw: AMRAD presentaton Jan 11

Paul Rinaldo prinaldo at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 7 13:13:22 CST 2007

Gang,

This word from Vice President Lemaster:

Our meeting location for the January 11th meeting has been moved because of a scheduling problem at the library in McLean. The library has arranged for us to use the meeting room at the McLean Governmnent Center.

The McLean Government Center is located at 1437 Balls Hill Road, Mclean, VA.

>From Route 123/Dolley Madison Blvd turn onto Lewinsville Road. (At this intersection on Dolley Madison, Lewinsville Road is one direction, Great Falls Street is the other).

At the traffic light, very close after you turn onto Lewinsville Road, turn right onto Balls Hill Road, and then almost immediately into the McLean Government Center.

The meeting room will be on your right as you enter the Government Center building.

Here is a link to mapquest.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&cat=&address=1437+Balls+Hill+road&city=&state=&zipcode=22101

The meeting start time is 7:30 PM.

Paul