Spam ? - Re: An interesting view of the hidden cost of Vista

David A Aitcheson - KB3EFS kb3efs at gisco.net
Mon Jan 15 13:52:52 CST 2007

Frank, and Andre,

Might I suggest that you take a look at the systems available at
http://www.system76.com and just forget the "Bill Gates pocket lining
tax" altogether?  If we all did that it would be a very "volume-ous"
statement.

BTW - The primary person behind the OS that is on those machines is
none other that one Mark Shuttlesworth (sp?) AKA Space Tourist #2.

73 - Dave - KB3EFS