Van Repairs on Saturday

Frank Gentges metavox at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 1 15:53:13 CST 2007

We have new tailpipes for the AMRAD van.  The present ones have small
holes and will cause it to fail inspection.

Sandy and I will come to the lab on Saturday afternoon after tacos to
see if we can put the new tailpipes on the van.  Others would be very
welcome and other work could be taken care of.

We are having difficulty latching down and locking one of the access
doors.  I think it could be fixed in a matter of a couple of hours and
the cause is known.

We also have a 6 meter FM transceiver that we can install.  It looks
like we might be getting several of us up on 6 meter FM.

We are going to bring the van inside the warehouse for the work so
nobody will have to wallow in the cold and snow.

Frank