Ideas

Michael Chisena ka2zev at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 10 06:21:23 CST 2007

Hi all,
  You know the old expression.

  Q   What's the most dangerous thing on earth?

  A    An Italian with an Idea.

  Anyhow here are two ideas.

  First is, if everything goes well today, I will have a 6m radio up and running in my truck.

  I will be on 52.525, perhaps I will see you there.

  Second is truly strange.

  Ive been looking into a Prius or other hybrid car. The batteries in them are about 350 vdc with a huge amount of available amps.

  What would it take to tap that power and make a good tube amp for either RF or a stereo.

  Did a quick Google search and it seems it's a new area to explore, or at least nobody has tried it.

  Hope to see you at Taco dealer.

  Be well
  Mike aka KA2ZEV

"You are, what you do, when it counts"