Vienna Wireless Society's Winterfest, NVCC-Annandale, 25 Feb 07

Tom Azlin, N4ZPT n4zpt at cox.net
Sun Feb 11 10:30:11 CST 2007

Thanks Andre.

I would add only that the VE team is returning on Sunday, 25 Feb, to do
paper upgrades.  So if there are any valid CSCE out there for General or
above bring them with you! This function will be in the lobby so you do
not have to pay to get to the table.  The upgrade will still cost $14
but might be more convenient for some that can not make Saturday.

73, Tom n4zpt