Fw: [softrock40] PCR100 receivers to use with SR

Terry Fox wb4jfi at knology.net
Sun Feb 25 10:04:43 CST 2007

Here is a good deal - the Icom PCR-100 (not the PCR-1000) for only $65.00.  It covers .1MHz to 1.3GHz, but only has an FM demod.  The guys are buying SoftRock receivers at 10.7MHz and tapping the IF of the PCR-100 to create a general-coverage receiver.  At $65 each, I just got one.  They appear to be going fast.  When I bought, there were only 24 left.

Terry