Email robots on HF bands

Nan and Sandy Sanders esanders at erols.com
Sat Mar 24 19:04:01 CDT 2007

Mike, I guess the question I was asking is the robot a lid? Will it
answer the requester at A and pass its traffic while QRMing the
ongoing QSO between C and D that it at least should know is there. Or
like the considerate operator will it wait until the QSO is finished
to respond or at least move A to a clear frequency to pass the traffic.
         Sandy
         WB5MMB