RSGB books without paying cross-pond postage?

Bill - N8ET n8et at woh.rr.com
Fri Apr 6 08:15:15 CDT 2007

I can get anything the ARRL has in their catalog - which includes a lot of
RSGB books, but I do not see the two books mentioned on the list.  I believe
they (ARRL) stock up when the RSGB comes over for Dayton, so new
books would not show up in the ARRL catalog until after Dayton each year.

If there is sufficient interest by the group, I can look into getting an order of
RSGB books.  I store their booth material here in Ohio each year for Dayton,
so I am sure I could work something out with them.  Now would be a great
time to do that because I could pick up the stock at Dayton in May.

Let me know if you are interested.

--
73 - Bill - N8ET
Kanga US