WiFi Season

A. Maitland Bottoms aa4hs at amrad.org
Fri Apr 13 08:46:29 CDT 2007

With the nice weather coming soon, it's time to think about
getting outside and enjoy wireless networks. I came across
this on Panbo:

   ""I spent a buttload of money trying to buy high power cards and then
   pigtails and antennas on the cheap.  $20 or $30 here or there, but it
   just never quite worked.""

Yeah, been there, done that too.
But wait, there's more:

   ""The most important features for me are the 400mw transmit power and
   an external antenna connector so I can add a yagi or something like
   that if I need it {it came with the 5dBi rubber stubby shown}.""

 -- http://www.panbo.com/yae/archives/001570.html
http://www.engeniustech.com/datacom/products/Category.aspx?id=17
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833168010

That may be of interest to some on this list...
-Maitland