The greatest lecture ever given....

Terry Fox wb4jfi at knology.net
Sun May 6 11:29:04 CDT 2007

I would like to see the original slide presentation.  I think there was a
math error on the last slide, but it's hard to see.  I think he left off the
summation of the B[b] Que factor, which slawed his values, and probably
baked his beans.  The rest was just gravy.

Overall, a crispy presentation, however.
Chicken