AMRAD at Hamvention

Pratt, Frank Frank_Pratt at sra.com
Mon May 7 06:33:28 CDT 2007

This is your invitation to attend the AMRAD cookout on the Friday of
Hamvention at Skip & Jan Pratt's new house in Tipp City.  The address is
721 Hampton Street, Tipp City, OH  45371.  Map Quest will give you a
good solution.  As in past years we will start cooking at about 5:00
plan to gather at 4:00 or 4:30.  Put up your tired feet and enjoy good
conversation and a 'cool one' as we discuss the latest technology and
other things of interest.

Please send me an e-mail if you are planning to come - this helps us
gauge the amount of food and drinks to procure.

See you at Hamvention.

73

Skip Pratt