Fw: [analyzer_iw3hev] V230 Background Info

Terry Fox wb4jfi at knology.net
Fri Jun 15 12:27:12 CDT 2007

For those MiniVNA users...
Terry

----- Original Message -----
From: Gerd Koetter
To: analyzer_iw3hev at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 12:48 PM
Subject: [analyzer_iw3hev] V230 Background Info

Do you remember the request from Volkmar DF2SS in April, asking the
group to send in requests for improvements of the one year old V229. Our
fear was, that a new program would not be Open Source anymore. In some
internal discussions we cleared the situation and finally could win
Harry DK3SI to join us. We gethered 30 program improvement proposals in
total, which were waighted by me, Stewart G3RXQ and Harry DK3SI middle
of May. Both started then reprogramming the V229 Source Code. We tested
a good deal of Trial- and Beta-Versions beeing sure now for release in a
few days - right in time for HamRadio. Along with the new V230 I will
issue an instruction and Davide will provide a Set-Up file. So keep
watching.

73, GERD

__._,_.___

  a..  15New Members