VE Session

Iain McFadyen mcfadyenusa at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 21:49:17 CDT 2007

To comply with current VE exam regulations, we are trying to publicise an
up-coming Amateur Radio VE testing session, scheduled for June 30, 9am, at the
Leesburg American Red Cross building. Walk-ins welcome.

If you know any potential Tech examinees, or other grades, please reply to
this email, and I'll help get you more information.

This VE session was organised to accommodate a LARG Tech class, but by the
rules, it has to be publicly advertised, and open to all-comers.

{John:   It's time to take your exam   :-) }

73

Iain    KI4HLV/6Y5    Kingston Jamaica.