Plants get wireless access

fgentges at mindspring.com fgentges at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 21 11:08:16 CDT 2007

Tacoistas,

Now, plants can be fitted with a sensor that can transmit data for more
water over a wireless link.

"Mommy, mommy, I want a drink of water".

Are iPods next?

See http://www.colorado.edu/news/releases/2007/244.html

These sensors are very small but I am not sure about the wireless link.
  It looks to be "off-leaf" from looking at the picture.

Perhaps AMRAD should apply this emerging technology to giving tacos a
wireless link so we can check on the taco quality before we leave the
house.

Better yet, maybe we could have a two way conversation with a taco and
find out how they feel about our group and engage them in technology
discussions.

Frank K0BRA