Web sites with borders

Joseph Bento joseph at kirtland.com
Sat Jun 23 16:50:54 CDT 2007

Apple's iTunes is an example of a service that I believe maps IP addresses.
There have been times I have wished to purchase music from iTunes UK that
was unavailable from the US site.  I believe they must map IP addresses due
to apparent copywrite and distribution laws.  While they will allow you to
see the foreign iTunes catalogues, they will not allow purchase or download.

73,
Joe, N6DGY
Pleasant Grove, Utah