Coupling heat to a metal case

John Teller jsteller at spottydog.us
Tue Jul 3 20:54:55 CDT 2007

Bergquist (http://www.bergquistcompany.com) also sells several kinds of
thermal transfer materials, in particular a heat-conductive material
called Gap Pad.  You simply insert it in the space between an odd shaped
hot part and its metal box, then tighten the mounting screws.  The Gap
Pad fills the space and transfers the heat.

I think you can get samples if you send them a request from an email
address other than aol.

--- JST