new video of Alberto, the Personal Blimp

Frank Gentges metavox at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 26 20:09:42 CDT 2007

Mike,

I went over and looked at the video.  That is an impressive machine.  I
would bet it is a whole lot cheaper to build and operate than a
helicopter.  It might have some practical applications where helicopters
cannot compete.  I really like the simplicity of the concept.

A tip of the AMRAD hat to your son's godfather.  He is an AMRAD type and
is actually building something noteworthy.  If he ever makes it to the
Washington area I would buy him an order of tacos just to get to meet
him and shake his hand.  Maybe I could even get a chance to meet and
greet on one of my trips to Boston when I visit my daughter.

Frank K0BRA