IRLP revisited

Tom Azlin, N4ZPT n4zpt at cox.net
Tue Aug 7 07:13:01 CDT 2007

Hi Maitland,

I have an Alinco DR-135 with two broken pins on the TNC connector
inside.  It is set aside to get fixed one of these days. Would this be
workable as is?  Or do you need the serial connector on the back to work?

If so, or if you want to fix the radio, then consider it donated.  I
have another DR135 with the aftermarket OpenTracker installed.

73, Tom n4zpt