Information request

Alberto di Bene dibene at usa.net
Thu Aug 9 12:20:59 CDT 2007

Mike O'Dell wrote:
> --- snip ---
>
> so it depends on a number of things. if you don't have a trademark attorney
> and don't wish to simply roll over, you might consider getting one.
> while i've paid a lot of money to trademark attorneys over the last few years
> i am not an attorney nor do i play on on the net.  GET YOUR OWN LEGAL ADVICE!!

  Mike,

   thanks indeed for your detailed answer. Well, mine is a software program, while their is a hardware device, so maybe
the VAX analogy can hold here too... let's hope.

In any case, given the money I make with SPECTRAN (I give it away for free..), I could hardly justify a trademark
attorney. So I have to rely on the hope that common sense (a scarce thing, nowadays...) will hold in this case.

TNX es 73  Alberto  I2PHD