Potential AMRAD member fails clip lead test

Philip Miller Tate Philmt59 at aol.com
Thu Sep 6 05:53:58 CDT 2007

Whoa, there - nobody told me when I joined that AMRAD is allowed to
exclude members on the grounds of ability, competence, or common
sense - or lack of same. Such requirements could make membership of
AMRAD illegal in the UK! Furthermore, I'd like to ask the committee
what is being done to ensure that at least 5% of our membership are
gay amputees?

Hugs and kisses,

Phil (Hairy Biker) M1GWZ