Fw: Re: Potential AMRAD member fails clip lead test

riese-k3djc at juno.com riese-k3djc at juno.com
Thu Sep 6 10:39:52 CDT 2007

Phil and André,

AMRAD is open to one and all but the BACT is a self-selection process.
If one fails the test, he/she assumes room temperature and is incapable
of submitting an application.  By failure, the individual has also
defined his/her self as not worthy of AMRAD membership and thus does not
soil the reputation of AMRAD members.

Also, gay amputees are most welcome but we do not practice affirmative
actions to solicit their membership.  In fact, I do not remember having
ever met one.  If they are in the closet, do they count?

if there amputees do they need assistance getting out ?

Bob K3DJC

Frank