26.25 Gigaflop supercomputer in a breadbox

Joseph Bento joseph at kirtland.com
Thu Sep 6 19:54:19 CDT 2007

Prior to switching to a Mac, I used the free tools Comcast offers for the
PC.  McAfee Antivirus is among these.  I discovered that McAfee is the best
way to reduce your PC to near XT (yes, the 4.77MHz computer) performance.
The machine is useless when Mcafee does its scans.  This was on a Pentium 4
with 2 gig of ram.

My new MacBook is an absolute joy!  Alas, I do wish it were possible to buy
one for $299.  :-)

73,
Joe, N6DGY
Pleasant Grove, Utah