more out than in

Frank Gentges fgentges at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 19 16:34:58 CDT 2007

This thing really raises my BS flag. My wallet is firmly in my pocket
and I would not think of writing out a check on my car's bonnet without
a lot of serious testing.

Perhaps a magic potion out of Harry Potter is the secret catalyst.

I was always warned to be suspicious of people claiming to beat any of
the laws of thermodynamics. Several people have presented their super
duper energy schemes to me and all were found wanting. I see nothing
here that would lead me to suspend my wariness.

Frank K0BRA