W4CIA repeater

Keith Christianson kac at his.com
Thu Oct 4 08:27:30 CDT 2007

Sandy et al.,

I was wondering if the gentleman's agreement regarding the use of the
AMRAD repeater by Falls Church ARES as a backup repeater was still
valid. This agreement was discussed at a tacos session a few years
back by John Transue with the AMRAD group.

This Saturday is ARES SET (simulated emergency test) day, and we are
planning to test a variety of communication paths within the City of
Falls Church, and I would like to include the use of the AMRAD
repeater. The exercise will start at 9 AM and should be over by 11 AM.

Comments?

Thank you,
Keith Christianson KC1AD
ARES Emergency Coordinator for Falls Church City
AMRAD member since at least ~1995 but bad at attending meetings

P.S. I may need help from individuals with both VHF/UHF handhelds and
VHF/UHF mobile stations, or some combination thereof. More to follow.

Keith Christianson
kac at his.com