6m radios

Metavox Inc metavox at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 21 12:59:47 CDT 2007

Tacoistas,

I went up this morning (Sunday, 21 Oct) to the Mid-Atlantic area.
MAARC, the Mid Atlantic Antique Radio Meet in Davidsonville MD.

I picked up 10 6 meter antennas.  They have a base that mates up with a
popular mag mount but they did not come with the mag mounts.

These are put into the 6 meter radio pool that Mike has been assembling
for AMRAD.  With a suitable mag mount base these should make the radios
easy to install.

Frank