6m radio project (again)

Tom Azlin, N4ZPT n4zpt at cox.net
Mon Oct 29 13:14:37 CDT 2007

Hi Michael,

I am interested also. Sorry I missed the meeting on Saturday but was
down at the marathon finish line getting stuff set up there. I have a
ton of actions including a balloon launch in early December so your
timing is fine.

When you say it is a beast, how big and heavy?  I would have it at home
as I have a 100 watt 6m rig in my car now (200 watt HF) that will go
with me for deployments. I have not looked as to modifying it for 9600
baud.

Would use it for FM voice, but also want to experiment with packet
perhaps at 9600 baud or 4800 baud depending on what would work.

73, Tom n4zpt.