Fwd: [antenneX Broadcast] Rare Book Available - "Shortwave Antennas" byAyzenberg, G. Z.

Frank Gentges fgentges at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 18 12:05:12 CST 2007

Bill,

I went to their site some years ago and then moved on to other
interests.  What an improvement.  Antenna enthusiasts should sign up and
troll around their web site.

I did download a number of their classics.  If anyone wants, I can bring
along a CD to tacos of the good stuff.

Now, to find some time to browse through this book.

Frank K0BRA