Tonight's AMRAD Meeting

Alberto di Bene dibene at usa.net
Tue Nov 20 16:50:15 CST 2007

Tom Azlin, N4ZPT wrote:
> Hi Alberto.
>
> I went ahead and downloaded the current version of WinRAD to use with my
> SDR-IQ. I like it, especially the secondary display.  So I am looking
> forward to your new version. Also looking into how to couple the output
> into standard sound card digital program like the IZ8BLY programs.
>
> 73, Tom N4ZPT

  Hi Tom,

    the new version will be released surely before the end of the year. I still have to complete a few functions, but
basically it is already working.

  To couple the output of Winrad to any other program that wants to read from a sound card, you can use the VAC (Virtual
Audio Cable) program, not free, that you find e.g. here :
http://software.muzychenko.net/eng/vac.html

I have used it to route the Winrad output to the DreaM program, to demodulate DRM, with great success.

73  Alberto  I2PHD