AMRAD Holiday Party December 9, 2007

Metavox LLC metavox at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 1 20:20:33 CST 2007

Tacoistas,

After due consideration and discussion at tacos, the decision is made.

We are having an AMRAD Holiday Party at my house on next Sunday evening,
December 9th. Festivities will begin around 6 pm and
continue until everybody goes home.

My house is at 9251 Wood Glade Drive, Great Falls, VA  22066.

Directions:

Proceed out Route 7 from Tysons Corner past the Dulles Toll Road to the
second light at Towlston Road and turn right.  Before the light you will
see signs for Wolftrap to the left.

Proceed down Towlston road to the second street, Hidden Creek and turn left.

Proceed down Hidden Creek to the end and turn left on Wood Glade Drive.
Proceed to the cul de sac and park.

My house is down the pipestem driveway and is the house on the left.

I'll try to monitor the AMRAD repeater on 147.21 to aid inbound guests.

If all else fails my phone number is 703 759-2218.

We are looking forward to a great evening again with the AMRAD crowd.

Frank K0BRA