The incredible shrinking dollar (and quarter, and dime...)

Robert E. Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Sat Dec 1 22:37:23 CST 2007

If you endeavor to do this, you should take care to source pulse caps
for the bank, not series-paralled power factor correction caps (which
seem to be of the correct value but have too much inductive reactance
and don't last very long in this application).

Yes, it's been on my to-do list for years.  Maybe some day...

                                        ---Rob