Got in the first 10 Midland XTR memory expansion wafers. 6m groop announcment. Conversion article project.

Tom Azlin, N4ZPT n4zpt at cox.net
Wed Dec 26 19:58:40 CST 2007

Hi Mike,

Not sure about others but I will not be able to make a Tuesday night
net.  That is the Fairfax ARES meeting night, the VWS board meeting
night and the Vienna Wireless HF digital net night. the previous
activity night was on Wednesdays at 7PM or so.

I am interested in the upgrade to the 6m radio.

73, Tom n4zpt