Got in the first 10 Midland XTR memory expansion wafers. 6mgroopannouncment. Conversion article project.

Terry Fox wb4jfi at knology.net
Thu Dec 27 21:10:20 CST 2007

My guess is that 1200 baud packet is toooooo slow.  From what I remember
about meteor work, it lasts a very short time.  Just syncing the modems may
take too long (unless you do much faster than the old Bell 202 style modems.

I think you will need a much faster modem, and probably a higher data rate.

But, I could be wrong.
Terry