Color Laserjet 5 Available

Metavox LLC metavox at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 3 18:02:25 CST 2008

Bob,

Your name is on this fine beast.  I cannot think of a more deserving and
good home for it.

Your help on the Midland data interface would be much appreciated.  I
have scanned the manual for one of the models and I think I should get a
manual for the other model and scan it also.  The manuals seem almost
essential to such a mod.

We also could use a data link tester to generate a test data stream and
test for it on the receive end.  It used to be we built a special
purpose bunch of logic but I think today a DSP or microprocessor
development kit with some simple programming would be easier and more
flexible.

Frank