6 Meter long wire matching

Glenn Baumgartner gbaumgartner2 at cox.net
Fri Jan 4 16:57:21 CST 2008

For all.  I have found that the LDG  corp 2:1 and 4:1 baluns which are rated
2-30 MHz actually work perfectly up to 54MHz.  Tested them back to back and
could see no more loss at 50 than at 25 MHz.  Pretty quick way to get a
match for those less adept at winding cores than Frank.  Perhaps good for
the "appliance operators" who will surely glom on to this idea as soon as we
have a good solid working set of hardware and soft ware.