Somebody Still Makes Triodes in France! (video - Warning: no APRS content)

Philip Miller Tate Philmt59 at aol.com
Mon Jan 7 16:43:17 CST 2008

I think he's following an article in my 1928 "Boy's Own Book of
Wireless" - "CAN BE BUILT BY ANY EIGHT-YEAR-OLD QUALIFIED GLASSBLOWER
IN THEIR OWN HIGH-VACUUM ENGINEERING LAB". If I have any criticism -
and I don't - I wish he'd selected a longer piece of music for the
soundtrack.

Personally, I'd have spent the time rebuilding the old "Denco" plug-
in coils, as you can pick up triodes anywhere. Brian knows what I mean!

Anyone built their own ion implanter for homebrew dual-gate MOSFETs?

Phil M1GWZ