ssb mode with tiny carrier....

Bob Bruhns bbruhns at erols.com
Mon Jan 7 18:16:42 CST 2008

In a mobile environment, flutter could be bad on SSB.  But I would still use a reference subcarrier carefully... only for flutter
reduction.  High pass filter it and only use it to hold down rapid flutter, and use the slow AGC for receive auto level control.
That way if it is misadjusted, it will still work fine.

  Bob, WA3WDR