Getting Started in VLF/LF

Gordon Cooper nwlorax at comcast.net
Thu Jan 10 07:41:57 CST 2008

Dear Amrad Folks:

I'm getting into amateur radio this year. I have a background in
SIGINT/TELINT/COMINT from my time in the military. Weak-signal
communications in VLF and elsewhere look appealing. I've got an iMac,
some software for digital mode signal processing and unlimited free
time. More than willing to breadboard fairly simple receivers and
transmitters, so long as they don't involve soldering, due to pulmonary
disease.

Please point me towards some equipment designs and email lists.

Thanks

Gordon Cooper
Bremerton, WA