Photos of radio mod links

Michael Chisena ka2zev at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 07:59:13 CST 2008

Hi all,
  Looks like I stumbled into something useful.

  This might be a useful way to get data and process across to each other.

  Ive been making mods on two way radios for Ham use, and got a bit of exciting feed back this morning.

  Seems the photo site keeps a 'view' counter.

  This is the Packet Radio Mod.
  It had 25 views since I posted it a day or two ago.
  http://www.flickr.com/photos/90108848@N00/sets/72157603608022917/

  This is the link for the XTR Memory expansion mod.
  21 views.
  http://www.flickr.com/photos/90108848@N00/sets/72157603607963245/

  The killer is the conversion from commercial to six meter ham radio. This article is not finished but it shows
  125 views. I'm not used to a lot of people reading my stuff.
  http://www.flickr.com/photos/90108848@N00/sets/72157603318926879/

  What I would like to know is if anybody else has tried these mods and what degree of success you  have had. Partly ego boost, and somewhat sanity check.

  If people are going to read this, it had better be right on the first try.

  Thanks for your input.

  Mike

"You are, what you do, when it counts"
The Masso

"Gravity, the quickest way down"
Mayor John Almafi

"You ever drop an egg, and on the floor you see it break?

You go and get a mop so you can clean up your mistake.

But did you ever stop to ponder why we know it's true?

If you drop a broken egg you will not get an egg that's new?"

MC Hawking