Free to a good home (sorry, still no APRS content)

John Teller jsteller at spottydog.us
Tue Jan 22 20:32:40 CST 2008

I have a Measurements Corporation Model 80 signal generator to give
away.  It covers 2 to 400 MHz.  It does produce a good signal that
appears to be free from distortion or power supply noise, although I
cannot vouch for its calibration.

It is a true boat anchor, and weighs about 30 pounds.  It is a true
mechanical wonder and uses an acorn tube as its oscillator.  All
mechanisms move freely, although the main band switch knob is loose
because its set screws have worn away the Bakelite the shaft is made of.

I'm in Dulles every weekday, or pick it up here in lovely Middletown MD.

--- JST