Fl trip - VNA

Richard Cramer rwcfl at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 31 07:43:57 CST 2008

Frank,

It was really good to see you again.  It had been a while.  Sorry you
could not stick around for lunch, but I understand with the long drive
home.  Mike and I had a good lunch, a chance to talk and catch up, and
then went to Skycraft,  a very excellent surplus house.  I know Mike
took some pictures, ask him to see them.

Somewhere and somehow in our conversation I brought up VNA's and my
desire to build N2PK's.  Mike mentioned that you were or had built
one...  How do you like it?  Do you think there is any chance that we
could kit one thru AMRAD?  I would think that a lot of the members would
want one, and no one to my knowledge is currently kitting them.  Your
thoughts.  Possibly we could have those that were interested send an
email to the list with a subject line of  [VNA-N2PK] and we could do a
count to see if it was feasible.

73,
Dick