AMRAD and hamfests?

Frank Gentges fgentges at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 17 23:19:44 CST 2008

Terry,

AMRAD will have a display right inside the front door at Winterfest
again this year.  We are looking to display something about SDR plus
something about our recent work on six meter stuff.

We have applied for a club flea market space (4 spaces actually) at
Hamvention and will set up a display there.

We will also be set up inside at Manassas on June 8.

I would like some new stuff to display like the Brainard board but do
not have it now.  I guess we should get something going on that.  So
many toys, so little time.

We would like just a small bit of your weather up here.  78 degree
weather would have melted the half inch ice a few days ago.

Frank