amusing spam sent to the info-pdp11 mailing list

Tom Azlin, N4ZPT n4zpt at cox.net
Fri Feb 22 09:12:42 CST 2008

Hi rob,

When I was in college I ran into a person who was taking a IBM printer
plug panel programming class. She was very excited about the job
opportunities that the tech training company had told her were available
after she completed the course. Was very sad to me as I did not think
any of them existed by then. I suggested she check out if any of those
line printers were in existence at that time. And switch to learning
software programming.

73, Tom n4zpt