Call for articles

Paul L Rinaldo prinaldo at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 29 13:25:50 CST 2008

Gang,

AMRAD is planning a presence at the Dayton Hamvention. We are
planning a May-June AMRAD Newsletter featuring technical information
of interest to Hamvention goers. If you would like to contribute an
article for that edition, please let me know as soon as possible with
a subject and an idea of how many words or pages your article might have.

The deadline for submission is Saturday April 12 emailed to
prinaldo at mndspring.com. This may seem a little early to set such a
deadline but you should get a head start now to produce a quality
article preferably with a figure or two for visual interest.

Paul Rinaldo, W4RI,
Editor